I have acquired a job, an apt, a brother, a boyfriend, my fall classes, and a roommate - in that order :)
- I currently work at a daycare in a Pre-K class (4 & 5 yr olds) and I love working with the kiddos! They end up teaching me sometimes more than I teach them haha
- I have since moved back to Cheney.... *sigh* I somehow managed to get sucked back into the "Cheney Vortex" and I'm not really sure how... ;) My goal is to live in Salem again - not because of Corban though that is where I first discovered my love of that city. So maybe after my time at the falls I will transfer back to school in OR.... I would love that but we shall see where God leads. :)
- I have a new brother! He is almost 3 months old and the cutest little roly-poly cuddlebug you've ever seen! he's very happy and likes to "talk." (i.e. cooing and making sounds and smiling/laughing at you when you talk to him). I love all my 5 of my younger siblings so much and can't believe how blessed I am!
- On July 18th Alvin and I became "official." :) I am so happy! God has really blessed me through Alvin and I still just sit and wonder at how I got to be so blessed - I feel quite undeserving! I look forward to where God leads our relationship :) Below is a picture of us at Ocean Shores - this picture was taken about a month ago.
- I am currently attending school at Spokane Falls Community College. Right now I'm taking general courses and am in my 3rd quarter there. After I'm through with my general ed requirements I will transfer out to complete my English Lit degree. From there my hope is to find work as a book editor. I really love literature and am anxious to start my career - can't wait to see what God has for me.
- I finally got a roommate (yes that was a concern) about 2 weeks ago (better late than never! :]) and we get along fine! she's super nice, her name is Ashley (pretty ironic, I know) and I am so thankful that God provided - All in His time! (which just happened to be a week before my rent was due haha).
"I will praise You, O LORD, with my whole heart;
I will tell of all Your marvelous works.
I will be glad and rejoice in You;
I will sing praise to Your name, O Most High."
~ Psalm 9:1-2