Wednesday, October 6, 2010

~*~ Life Update ~*~

Hello,
With this kind of post I want to  - as said with the title - update you on some things in my life that have happened recently.  Today I had my appointment to ....... get a tattoo!! It was very exciting and only cost $80. (the child within me raised in that single parent home is yelling right now, "what?!?! you spent $80 on what?!?!" ^_^ ) Well as far as tattoos go, that is very very inexpensive *pause for dropping of jaws* ;o)
now, if you all would like to close the dropped jaws, I would like to show you a picture!
Well?? what do you think? ;o) jk I know you can't say anything here. In any case, this is the image located on my right shin as of today at 2:30/3:00 pm :o)
The verses read:
"I will praise You, O LORD, with my whole heart;
I will tell of all Your marvelous works.
I will be glad and rejoice in You;
I will sing praise to Your name, O Most High"

I thought that this passage was appropriate for the design because the treble clef fills the heart just as our praise should fill our whole heart. It was a reminder I wanted always with me.

Anyways, just wanted to share that :o)
hope you enjoy your night!

No comments:

Post a Comment