Thursday, November 18, 2010

Suck it up and Talk about it!

I have been very frustrated lately because it seems to me that people don't communicate well with each other.   They are bothered by something or upset by it and rather than talking about it like decent human beings to see if a solution might be reached they stuff it down inside and refuse to acknowledge it until it comes out in a huge ordeal. I don't really see the point in this since it only leads to complex and dramatic situations that could have very easily I am the first one to admit that in the past I have been guilty many times of the very thing I am frustrated by now, but  I would like to think I have learned from it enough to communicate openly with the people in my life and avoid the drama of it now.  I will keep this entry short, I just want to say that if something is upsetting you, follow the advice in the title.

No comments:

Post a Comment